We are doing an extensive acceptance testing against SharePoint Online by using PowerSlim (PowerShell).
Unfortunately sometimes our automated tests are blocked by popup below:
As we truly believe that our DNS is not spoiled an we know exactly what we are looking for (pre-created data) – this verification doesn’t make any sense for us.
So we decided to disable it. I was not able to find the solution how to do this trough Windows Registry. Below is how you can do this trough Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Options
- Go to Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section
- Clear check-box below:
- Restart Internet Explorer
Here is the tool which I used to verify correctness of my AWS ELB SSL configuration.
- Certificate Name – put here whatever you want
- Private Key – copy and past content of server.key file
- Public Key Certificate – copy and paste content of your_site_name_ee.cer file
This will be enough to pass validation by the tool. But you will get one warning. Because GeoTrust is quite new player on the market. Old browser doesn’t have information about GeoTrust. So GeoTrust provides intermediate certificates. You need to set Certificate Chain field if you care about old browsers.
- Certificate Chain – copy and paste content of GeoTrust Extended Validation SSL CA – G2.txt and then copy and paste content of GeoTrust Primary Certification Authority.txt