As of jQuery 1.7, the .live() method is deprecated. Use .on() to attach event handlers. Users of older versions of jQuery should use .delegate() in preference to .live().
When a selector is provided (.on), the event handler is referred to as delegated. The handler is not called when the event occurs directly on the bound element, but only for descendants (inner elements) that match the selector.
Advantage of event delegation is that any children added dinamically to the element whould still have the event listener.
- Datacenters in nondescript facilities
- Physical access strictly controlled
- Must pass two-factor authentication at least twice for floor access
- Physical access logged and audited
HW, SW, Network
- Systematic change management
- Phased updates deployment
- Safe storage decommission
- Automated monitoring and self-audit
- Advanced network protection
source: Using Amazon Web Services for Disaster Recovery Webinar (16:07)