Esxtop allows monitoring and collection of data for all system resources: CPU, memory, disk and network. It works with the free-licensed ESXi as well.
- enable remote console access to your ESXi host.
- open console session or ssh to ESX(i) and type: esxtop -h … and get the basic idea of usage
- then you can run the next command: esxtop -n 100 > statistics.csv
- download the statistics.csv file to the windows machine
- start perfmon and select this file as a source
- it is also possible to use esxplot tool to analyse this file